Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quick recovery

The heavy eating and swing in the weather was taking a toll on my body. I could feel it coming. I took Inner defense for a few days. Over the weekend I caught a chill and the symptoms started popping up. Nose congestion and scratchy throat. I applied RC on my neck and chest and used peppermint oil regularly. I also applied and drank thieves oil.

Once our body succumbs to it, it will have to work its way. On Tuesday, I developed a slight fever, I used the oils in the day and was under control. At night, I put drops of Thieves and Oregano into a capsule and swallowed it. I got up on Wednesday feeling fresh and the body temperature was back to normal. What was amazing is that though my throat seemed scratchy, I did not have sore throat. Occasionally, I would cough out the phlegms. I did not use paracetamol at all. The recovery was quick. Good that I have the oils at home and ready to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment