Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All active sports person should have these oils

Two weeks ago I bought a new tennis racquet and had two games in 3 days. Unfortunately, I have not adjusted to the new racquet and seems the stiffer frame caused vibrations, and my arm and wrist hurt after the games. After the first game, I felt the pain (tennis elbow) and swelling in my arm and was not sure if that was due to the racket. I applied winter green generously on arm and agreed to play the next game. After the second game, my arm hurt so badly that I could not even hold the mop on Saturday morning. When I swing my arm gently (not holding any item), it was very painful. Again I applied Wintergreen on various parts of my arm.

 I was so worried that I could not continue with my golf game on Sunday. Unfortunately, I could not find replacement at the last minute and decided to play the game. Good thing that I could swing my clubs and even though there was still discomfort in my arm, I could play the game.
This week, I want to nurse my arm to much better condition before I play tennis again. I decided to apply Balsam Fir on my arm too. I notice the tension in my arm is greatly reduced and less discomfort.

I believe all active sports person should use Winter Green and Balsam fir to nurse strained muscles. They have been so useful to me to recover quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment