Monday, March 12, 2012

Calm and focused

I had a great golf game 2 Sundays ago. I applied Ylang Ylang oil on my chest before the game. It was an amazing start with a nice tee off which my flight mates described as having a ball flight like a rocket.

I had a pretty good game with nice tee offs and some good iron shots. My flight mates usually expect me to be still half asleep in the front six in the morning game but they were surprised that I was putting up a good fight in the whole game. Even I was pretty surprised myself. Somehow, I felt less distracted. At the 13th hole, Navy (4th hole). I had such a great T shot with only  110 metres to the green. The iron shot landed on the green and spun to the left. I had a magical up and down over steep slope and big break with the ball ending just 4 ft to the pin. Putted in for a par. It was so amazing. Golfers can understand this feeling and I am sure it works for other sports too.

No comments:

Post a Comment